What is Piles or Haemorrhoids?
Piles is a serious disease in which blood vessels around your rectum get swollen. Piles are clusters of tissue that are present in tha anus. They are full of blood vessels, support tissue, muscle and elastic fibers. This diseases is also called haemorrhoids. It can be external or internal as shown below.
Symptoms of Piles
It has been observed in many patients that this problem does not show serious effects and the affected person gets away with it without any treatment within a few days.
Let us have a look at some of the key symptoms of piles.
- A person might feel a hard lump in the rectum. That could be quite painful situation for the patient as this consists of coagulated blood.
- After the stool, the person may feel as if the bowels are still full.
- You may see dark red blood following the bowel movement.
- You may also get the feeling of Itchiness in your rectum area.
- Another symptom for piles is that mucus is released while emptying the bowels.
- You may feel pain when excreting
- You would feel redness near your rectum.
What Causes Piles?
The blood vessels that are present near your rectum would stretch under pressure with feeling of swelling. The condition could become worse if pressure is enhanced near your lower rectum. Then it might be due to:
- Persisting constipation
- Constant diarrhea
- Weight lifting
- Doing extra efforts while passing bowels
- Inheritance of family history of disease
Allopathy Treatment Methods for Piles
In Allopathy the most usual way to treat piles is surgery. Surgery provides immediate solution to this problem but in many cases the piles re-occur after some time. This treatment method is costly and painful.
Homeopathic Methods to Treat Piles
Allopathy treatment involves different ointments for the treatment of piles. But most of the medications do not offer persistent and long lasting solution. That is the reason why lots of people put their trust at the homeopathic treatment.
Homeopathic medicines serve as a great alternate to the traditional allopathic medicines. The ideal thing that the homeo medicines do is that they root out the main cause of the problem such as hepato portal hypertension.Some people are of the view that homeopathic treatment is against the allopathy and surgery but that is not true. Actually homeopathy method of treatment is based on the logics and you get a safe and efficient mode of treatment.
Homeopathy offers wide range of medicines for piles. The homeopathic doctors say that you may find 278 medicines for this purpose. But if you want to get the best and most suitable medicine for you then it is better to consult a homeo expert. But for your convenience we ar suggesting a few medicines that have been known to show curing effects on the patients suffering from piles.
- Muratic acid
- Nitric acid
- Nux vomica