What is Infertility?
It is a term that is used for a woman that has been unable to conceive a baby after having regular intercourse without being protected. Medical experts also refer it to the biological incapability of a person to donate to conception.
What are Common Symptoms of Infertility in Women?
In several couples, you will not find any clear indication or symptom of infertility issue. The couples will have a proper intimate sexual life without any problem, they might be having sex in normal way and the erection and ejaculation would happen without any problem.
In females, changes in their menstrual period is one of the signs that they are suffering from the problem of infertility. However some of the symptoms in women may include:
- Abnormal menstrual cycle.
- High or low ratio of bleeding than usual.
- Irregularity in the days of periods on monthly basis.
- No menstrual cycle at all. For example you may never got menses, or they have been stopped mysteriously.
- Very painful menstrual days like back ache or cramping
- Painful intercourse
- At times, infertility in women is due to the hormonal disorder
- Releasing milky fluid from nipples
Symptoms of Infertility in Men
Infertility symptoms in men may not be clear or certain. Its signs might not be noticed till a person makes an attempt for his baby.
Some of the symptoms in men may include:
- Changes in their hair growth
- Desire for sex might be just a dream
- Feeling pain or irritation in the testicles
- Eerection or ejaculation may not be normal
- Small size of testicles
Causes of Male Infertility
- Abnormality in the sperm production mainly due to hormonal disorders
- Issues related to erection and ejaculation
- Overexposure to some toxic chemicals
Causes of Female Infertility
- Ovulation related problems
- Uterine and cervical disorders
- Having problem in the Fallopian tube or blockage
- Primary ovarian insufficiency
- Thyroid related issues
- Cancer and its treatment. Certain cancers — especially women reproductive cancers
- Other conditions: Medical problems related to the delayed puberty or no periods (amenorrhea), a few diseases like celiac disease, Cushing’s disease, sickle cell disease, kidney disorder or diabetes, may lead to infertility problem in females. Sometimes infertility in women is a genetic problem that is really unfortunate.
How Infertility is Diagnosed in Women?
The doctors would diagnose this problem in males and females in a different way.
How to diagnose infertility in women
While diagnosing female’s fertility, her doctor might possibly ask a few questions to inquire about her health history. They may include:
- Whether there was any prior pregnancy?
- Any Miscarriage?
- Menstrual period frequency history
- Some detail about pelvic pain
- Whether she is having abnormal vaginal bleeding or not
The doctor would also take a physical exam that might include pelvic exam, Pap test, and blood tests to seek the exact findings. The doctor will also check if there is any chance of milk production in her breasts.
Diagnosing Male Infertility
While diagnosing man’s fertility the doctor would surely like to seek the symptoms of hormonal deficiency. For example extra body fat and decreased muscle mass and body hair. He may also ask certain questions to inquire about the health history, that may include:
- Is there any injury in the testicles or penis
- Any recent history of prolonged fevers
- Is there any childhood illness, like mumps
The doctor would then take a physical examination of the testes and penis that will pave the way to diagnose the problem, such as:
- Infection, signaled by prostate swelling
- Malformed tubes, which transport sperm
- Hormonal deficiency shown by small sized testicles
- Presence of mass in the testicles
The doctor would most likely ask the person to give a sample of semen so that he may be able to assess the health and quality of the sperm.
Treatment of Infertility in Homeopathy
Homeopathic remedies that can be effective for the treatment of infertility are given below:
- Acid Phos
- Agnus Castus
- Nupher Luetium
- Selenium metallicum
At Sabeelhomeoclinic.com we don't 'claim' or 'guarantee' to cure any disease or condition, especially those which are considered as 'incurable' on the basis of modern scientific researches. Please don't use any mentioned medicines without asking from your doctor. See full disclaimer here.