What Exactly is Ulcerative Colitis?
Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory bowel disorder, which may lead to prolonged swelling in the digestive area. This disease attacks the innermost lining of human being’s large intestine and anus. This disease is a type of disease called inflammatory bowel disease or IBD. Basically this the development of ulcers in colon and rectum of human body.
Causes of Ulcerative Colitis
The exact causes of this disease are not known but following are some factors that are believed to be associated with development of Ulcerative Colitis:
- Immune System Disorder: According to the health experts its causes are not known. The world prominent medical experts are of the view that unusual working of the immune system develops into severe swelling. They further say that ulceration of patient’s digestive area could be the only cause of this problem.
- Inheritance: It has been observed that this problem can occur in those who have blood relations with the sufferers of this disease. That is the reason why many experts associate ulcerative colitis with inheritance. On the contrary, in many cases it has been noted that patients suffering from this problem have not inherited it from their parents.
- Age Groups: People in the age groups of 15 to 30 and 50 to 70 usually suffer from this disease.
What are Main Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis?
The symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis may be mild or severe. In some cases the symptoms are developed slowly with the passage of time while in other cases the symptoms appear suddenly.
The most common symptoms include:
- Cramping and Pain in belly
- Pus and blood in stools
- Recurring attacks of diarrhea
- Increased weight loss
- Feeling of passing stools when you have already passed the stools
- Ulcers in mouth
- Swelling and pain in joints
Allopathic Treatment Methods for Ulcerative Colitis Disease
There are several Allopathic medicines available in the market that Medical doctors use to treat ulcerative colitis. Some common medicines include:
- 5-ASA compounds
- Medicines to repress your immune system
Please note that all these medicines and treatment methods only provide temporary relief by suppressing the symptoms and do not cure the actual cause of problem. The use of all these medicines is associated with lots of side effects.
Safe Homeopathy Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
Fortunately homeopathy have best and safe ways to treat Ulcerative Colitis problem. The medicines are very effective that not only minimize the symptoms of disease but also cures the root cause of problem.
Here is a list of some of the medicines that are available in homeopathy for ulcerative colitis:
- Arsenicum album
- Carbo vegetabilis
- Cuprum aceticum
- Ferrum metallicum
- Mercurius corrosivus
- Nitricum acidum
- Nux vomica
- Veratum album
- Ferrum phos
- Kali phos
- Natrum mur
You are advised not to use any medicine without consulting your homeopathic doctor. All medicines listed here are for educational purposes.
Check out This Video That Explains What is Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease:
Click here to check out how Mrs. Amina Zafar Cured From Ulcerative Coilitis By Treatment of Dr. Sabeel.
At Sabeelhomeoclinic.com we don't 'claim' or 'guarantee' to cure any disease or condition, especially those which are considered as 'incurable' on the basis of modern scientific researches. Please don't use any mentioned medicines without asking from your doctor. See full disclaimer here.